21 February 2011

Feelings

These are funny things. Sometimes they work for us and other times they are like a chain around our necks slowing us down. Lately, I must say, I have been overwhelmed with feelings of all sorts, but none that I can name. You know those times...the ones where you are feeling everything, but can explain none of it. Ok, most of the women reading this are probably knodding because they do...whereas the men are thinking, "What do ya mean ya don't know what you feel!" Guys, it is ok. We women have these times...don't panick and always bring chocolate! LOL!!!!
Anyway, my lack of posting would have everything to do with these feelings and school, oh and having a new puppy, oh and work....ok well maybe it just has everything to do with life!

So my apologies...I will work on my regularity!

No comments:

Post a Comment