28 May 2011

The important things in life...

There are amazing opportunities in life that cost a lot of money, but are well worth it.



However, there are so many times that there is no need to spend money just to make great memories. I just spent the whole weekend with my family.
Friday night, my two sisters, one of my brother-in-laws, my mom, nieces, and nephews all spent the night at my house. Between homemade pizza, soda, ice cream, and candy, we played the wii, old maid, and uno. Everyone claimed a spot on the floor (except for those lucky enough to get a bed, couch or chair).
This morning we got up and went to the zoo. So much fun and we didn't have to pay for any of it. There were options of course to spend money with shows and food, and Grandma did splurge for the sea lion show which was great.
The point is that to have fun you don't have to blow your life savings on Disney world or Hawaii. Time spent with people you care about is really the important most memorable thing in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment