13 July 2011

We interupt this regularly schedule program...

Ok, so I know that I told y'all that I would give ya pictures of Sydney, Australia, but these are hot off the press...and I figured you would forgive me.

My nieces, nephews, and sister were supposed to go with me into St. Louis. We were making a special trip out of it...we were going on the train. However, someone had an accident on the track, which delayed the train over two hours. Since we would have had to turn around and come right back when we got up there, we decided to save our tickets for a different time.
But with the heat, we wanted to do something inside, so here's what we came up with:


BOWLING











We needed a little help...




Some where a little too tired to play...


...we had great throws...

...and some were a little crazy.

It was a great day...even though it wasn't the day we planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment