03 October 2011

Wedding Shower - Bethel Style

This is my closest family that isn't related to me at all. They are my church family. These ladies have watched me grow up from elementary school to now my wedding shower. They have been encouragers, prayer warriors, mothers, and friends to me throughout life's trials and blessings. I love them all dearly and was so blessed to be able to share a day with them.
This was my cake...so cute I thought!
We ate snacks, talked, played a few "shower" games...


...and I opened presents.
 Thank you to everyone who added to Brian and I's household! We are truely blessed to have so many that want to help us in our new lives together!
The shower was put together by two ladies that I look to for guidance and as examples of what Godly women should be, Dawn Kingston and Ellen Turner. Both have had a huge influence on my life, more than they will ever know. I love you both and hope that I will have the same impact on the next generation that you have had on me. Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment