29 November 2011

Work with me

I know that my posting has been sparatic and non-existant at times over these past few months.
Now I know that excuses don't change anything, but here's my explanation...

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? And that was after I had already cleaned for about three hours! So I shouldn't need to add any more to this post, but I will.
Between cleaning and organizing this house, plus the holidays and all the wedding buzz, I have not had time to keep up with my postings. I apologize and will do better as soon as life gets under control...that is when I find the computer in all this mess next time!

Oh, and just in case you are wondering, I did get that part of the house organized! See!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow; and might I just say wow! You did a wonderful job! There aren't even any beds to hide stuff under. I am so proud!! Good job girlie! I wish I would have been there to help. My hands were just itching to dig in. I hope your husband's heart was strong enough to take the shock. You can even pull a car in there now!

    ReplyDelete