14 January 2012

Long Time

So it's been a long time I know, but I find myself in the January blues mode. I am unmotivated and so therefore would rather take a break in with a book than get all my work done. But life is going on!

We are in full house contract mode. Which means we have every paper record we have ever kept out for review and refiling! The table to a mess and it stays that way because I refuse to clean it up then have to redo work the next day.
We should be closing on February 13th if everything goes through with the contract. We are super excited and yes a little nervous too!

Here is the link if ya wanna take a look at "almost" our new home!

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/28-Dunbar-Rd-Conway-AR-72032/233043_zpid/

Brian lived here during college for awhile with a friend, which is how we found out that it was on the market. We were able to talk them into backing off the price and are so glad that we did.

I have found that living by faith doesn't always mean living without fear. I am not ejoying signing a contract that puts me into thousands of dollars in debt, but I know that this is where God wants me right now so I follow where he leads and let him do the worrying.

Again, sorry it took so long to write. Hoping to get into a rythme here soon! Thanks for reading!

1 comment: