19 January 2012

Noise

Since I have no children and my husband is at work during the day, I have this need for noise in my house at this stage in my life. It helps with all the alone time and the boredom of doing the dishes staring at the wall. I have tried music and television, but the best noise I have found is my dogs. I got Azlan, when she was three months old. She has grown a lot and has become a great dog. Don't get me wrong she still needs more training, but she is well on her way.

The picture on the left is Azlan when I first got her.
The right is a picture of Azlan now...not much has changed.

Brian had a dog when we got married, so I now have another "day-time" companion. His name is Leo and he is quite a bit more "mature" than Azlan. Well, sometimes!


These two are constantly together and love playing, running, and walking. Azlan gets on Leo's nerves I think...Azlan will take Leo's toys and then Leo
 will chase Azlan around and around the kitchen
table and living room to get the toy back. They
provide much laughter and many smiles...some
frustration too.

So now ya see my day...or at least how it sounds! Hoping you all are having a great, noisey day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment