24 May 2012

Our room...

The first room we are going to release for viewing just got done a few nights ago. We have been working non-stop on it and I love the way it has turned out.

Hopefully you can see the progression around the room. I still (obviously need to finish making the curtains for this room..watch for that post. They are gonna be super cute!) We decided to go with black, white, and red in our room and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.
The door you can see goes into the bathroom which you will see as we make our way through the house. I found our bed spread at a "Tuesday Mornings". They have a lot of cheap bedding sets. I liked it, but (at the time) it was just black white and grey. I sewed the red ribbon on there and now love it. It just made the blanket and pillows pop!

To complete the tour, you see our closet door (which is closed for good reasons!! LOL) and our bedroom door, which leads down a long hallway past the other rooms and into the living space. The hangings that you see are our "Spiritual Wall".

This is our room. Watch upcoming post for the rest of the house tour!

4 comments:

  1. Love your room!! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll did good....looking forward to seeing more rooms.
    Hugs to you both,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! We love it (so far! just waiting for that first big thing to happen! LOL)
    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it came together really well. I like it. That comforter doesn't look all that different from the other one you sewed a red ribbon on. I'm glad you are enjoying your new place. I miss you like crazy, though.
    Momma

    ReplyDelete