28 March 2011

Happenings

So to fill you in...

Friday afternoon I jetted over to St Clair to pick up my kiddos for a sleepover. We sang our lungs out on the way to the doughnut shop (I didn't feed them doughnuts for dinner...they were for breakfast). We ate Bandana's BBQ for dinner, played dance on the WII, and of course had chocolate milk and candy. I moved the couch (once again) into the bedroom, cause everyone has to be together. Sleeping is kinda of a wishful thought with four kids, one adult and a dog in one room! It was great. Saturday the weather really didn't work with us, but the kiddos got home just as the snow started which is good. They had gotten breakfast in the car...doughnuts and soda. (I know, I know horrible nutrition, but I gave them grapes too!)

Registration started for the fall semester today, so I got my schedule all worked out and filled in. This summer I am going to Australia to study abroad for about three weeks. It will be a good change and I hope that it is enough shake up in the mundane routine of school to get me ready to put my nose to the grind stone and get through the next semester. I am carrying 18 hours, so it will be a little bit rushed.

This coming week I am going to Fort Chaffee, Arkansas to sponsor a couple of kids for a warrior competition. I will be gone for the week, which will be a break of sorts, but it will put me behind in school so I will spend the next week catching up.

That's really all the happenings in my life right now. What's new with y'all?

No comments:

Post a Comment