07 August 2011

School time = Spanish Time

Hola, mis estudiantes! No puedo espera a empezar para esta tiempo de leciones de espanol. 

So it is just about time to get back to school and I am picking up a few students for spanish lessons this semester. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
I do hour long lessons that are all designed according to the children that I am teaching. I am willing to teach up to six chilren at a time. I do charge for my lessons. Below are my prices and list of supplies that your child might need in my class.

Class Times available on Monday and Wednesday mornings and afternoon.

Cost:
Eight week semester: $20 for up to three children, each additional child will be $3 extra.
For a weekly payment plan: each child will be $3 a lesson.

Each child will need the following supplies:
crayons
pencils
index cards


I think that is about it. Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment