28 June 2012

The Study.

This is Brian's study. (I have a desk in here, but there's no telling him that makes it my study too! LOL) We are still working on it, but most of the frames have pictures in them and at least it is a functioning room now. When we first moved in, it was piled with boxes, mostly filled with books.

Check back for details on the interesting blue wall hanging.
 It has an amazing story and an even better meaning behind it!
Brian insisted on displaying his signed "Trip Lee" t-shirt. We didn't have room on the wall,
 but our futon has a middle section that pulls down so I just put it on there. Look ok?

This room is probably the least done out of what I have already shown you. I like the way it is set up, but need some bookshelve ideas.
This side of the room is my least favorite.
Too much stuff in too little of space! HELP!

What do you think? Any suggestions for this room?

No comments:

Post a Comment