05 June 2012

Prayer helps

I showed you our Spiritual Wall yesterday. I thought, "Wait, they might not understand why the prayer portion says forgive. Oh, and I need to put milk on the list". Well that last part wasn't important to anyone, though I did indeed put milk on the list, but the prayer idea turned out so cute I wanted to show it off. Here's the supplies I started with:
The Forgive sign we already had, but I have seen a lot of them at Christian book stores, Craft Stores, like Hobby Lobby, and even at garage sales. Other than that, scissors, a pen, key rings, index cards, and some little clips. I got my clips at Wal-Mart and they fit perfectly.


I cut the index cards in half with my decorative scissors, punched a whole in each card, and then wrote the names of people that we pray for on each card.




 
After placing the cards on key rings, I put one key ring on each clip. It turned out great and had been very usable!
Sorry about the glare...I am definitely NOT a photographer! LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment