26 October 2010

Sleepovers

We had our first sleep over at my apartment (not my house mind you, Josiah says that it is an apartment not a house!) We had so much fun. The giggles and shouts of children are so contagious!
By about 9 o'clock, we had gone through soda, ice cream, candy, and (of course I fed them dinner!) taco bell! hehe






 So when I suggested that we start heading to bed, they were no where near ready. I stuck them all in the bath tub, yes all four! I did this because they all wanted to sleep in the bedroom. So I had to move my futon and a chair into the bedroom so that we had enough room. One on the couch, one in the chair, and three on the bed...good thing I got a queen!

Before we made it to sleep though of course we needed to break in the bed! Shhhhh...my sister would probably kill me. :-) They were having so much fun that I started taping them. That, not surprisingly, made them ham it up even more!
I am having some problems uploading the videos, but I will try to post them again.


1 comment:

  1. Hey erin sounds and looks as if u r back full swing in cilvian life. Brave too 4 lil' ones at once! We miss u but r happy 4 u. Kristie is now home things r going great. Our ladies retreat is friday i am ready 2 go . Take care

    ReplyDelete