18 October 2010

Vote

So I have now been voting for a whole eight years now...I know, I know that's not long, but I have to share my frustration. I love voting. It is like the core essence of freedom, being able to choose who controls the country while we are all living the dream. Ok, so it sounds a little corny, but hey, that's me.


Back to my frustration...most of you probably thought that I would say something about people not voting. Nope, that annoys me, but hey, it's part of our freedom. My frustration is not being able to find out all the issues on a ballot and who is running for what and what they stand for. You know this is quite annoying.


Here's my fix for this election. I have gotten the ballot off of the following link


http://www.franklinmo.org/County_Clerk/Elections/2010_Elections/November_Election.html


now this is only for Franklin County, but you should be able to get onto any county web site and look up the ballot for your area.


Now you can be informed and vote...two of our great freedoms in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment