11 September 2011

My love

So last night was not the night I thought would change my life forever...I was simply spending time with the man I love and the next thing I knew I was engaged.
I love the way that Brian knows me so well. His proposal was sweet and totally...me! He knows how much I value family and the memories that are held within them, so he gave me one of his Aunt Dawn's ring (who is really my second momma). He is using this ring to hold the place of another special ring, his mother's. My heart melts a little each time I think about how much it will mean to wear a ring worn by such an incredible woman. She is a lady that I greatly admire and would love to be like in so many ways.
Brian and I are in the early planning stages of this new chapter, but we know that our engagement will be a short one. Brian is very busy about the Lord's work in Conway, Arkansas and I can't wait to join him in it.
When we know more details, I will let you all know. Thanks for all the prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment