13 September 2011

Not a wedding blog... :) though that would be fun!

My blog tells the story of all the happenings in my life...so though the most fun thing to talk about right now is my upcoming wedding, there are some other things that I want to share with you my readers.

I have reached a point with my head injury that my new neurologist doesn't have any other suggestions. He said we could try a more comprehensive approach because he believes that the pain is coming from psychological issues and not physical ones. If you turn back a years worth of posts, you will find that same constant thread throughout the journaling of my medical madness. Most of the doctors that I have been to have ended up at this point. Now before you start to question why I don't believe a more comprehensive approach is the answer, let me explain that most of the aspects of this approach I have done. Chiropractic measures, relaxation techniques, counseling, therapies, herbal remedies...there are very few things that have yet to be tried. This is not to say that I am not open to any and all suggestions and advice. I will gladly take any information you have.

I agree that there is a connection and our minds wellness does effect our bodies abilities. I know that God's plan is perfect and will bring glory to him. He has started a work and will be faithful to complete it, and most days I do ok with that, but here recently that has been a struggle.

I have dropped out of school for at least this semester. I was unable to complete the work and it was making my symptoms unbearable most days. So without that business around me, I find myself re-evaluating and trying to find purpose in my God and not my worldly "status". I hope that you will join me in my prayers. I am asking God for the next step with my injury, a new neurologist, and healing that only He can bring. Most of all my prayer is that no matter if He takes this problem or not, that He would use it for His honor and glory and that I will be faithful to Him no matter the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment