08 September 2011

Medical Update

Though this isn't a very fun topic, I am going to blog about the newest info about my medical craziness.

I am still having problems with my head injury from Iraq. I have a new neurologist and he is working on getting my medicine regulated. It hasn't been going quite as well as I had hoped. He is adding some medications to my current meds.
 He has also suggested that I drop out of school for at least this semester. This will take off some of the stress and give us time to get my meds regulated which should help me be able to complete the tasks that go along with school. I am not sure that is the route that I am going to take, but I am taking a couple of days to pray about it and gather some information.
I would love for you all to join me in these days of prayer and decision that are looming ahead. God is working and I know that His plan is a perfect fit for my life. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment