19 September 2011

Weekend Ministry

So this weekend was the craziest yet in the Kingston/Rudloff relationship...I went down to Arkansas and Brian went to Kansas! LOL...he was ministering to a woman that just lost her son. He made a tough choice and, after he had pulled back into the driveway after over 18 hours of driving, I realized again one of the things I love about this man. Though he didn't want to and he didn't like the idea that I was down there and he was leaving, he knew what God was asking him to do and he did it. No questions. I love the fact that I can count on my future husband to make tough choices like this. Ones that I won't always like, but in the end are beneficial to the kingdom work that we are supposed to be about and put as a priority in this life.

Even though Brian wasn't around on Saturday to spend the day with, I was able to spend the day with Bethany (the greatest thing in Arkansas...remember Brian was in Kansas!). We laughed (a lot!) and talked about every topic under the sun! We baked cookies, went to IHOP for lunch, made tacos for dinner, watched a movie with our "guys" when they got back, washed a dog...the list goes on. It was a great weekend that we were able to connect as friends...which is good since our "guys" are really good friends too. Stay tuned and I am sure you will hear a lot more about Erin and Bethany craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment