27 January 2010

THE CRAZINESS OF LOVE!

From far away, it is very hard to get a phone call saying that someone you love is hurting. But listen to what my sister did with this information! Now a little background here...my oldest sister has and forever will be made fun of for being the "mother". As a kid, I hate to hear my mother say, "Amanda stop bossing around your sisters. Now girls, do what Amanda says." Amanda was always telling me what to do and she was always right about it too. So though I hated her for it then and make fun of her for it now, this time it got someone to take notice.


I am talking to her and she is checking on me during this whole month long ordeal, right? She hears me saying that no one is helping me. That I can't get anyone to listen or put in request for referals. So she decides, "My sisters a soldier...thats government...I elect them and they work for me....yep let me call my officials." So she does. Congressmen. Senators. And you think it doesn't work, she still has them calling for updates on me and to make sure I am getting what I need, but oh it doesn't stop there. They didn't move quite fast enough for her. So she thinks,"hhhhhmmmmmm, the president is elected too. Let me call him up." No she did quite get that far, but she did call the white house and they gave her the number to the pentagon and she talks to the commander of the pentagon himself...he makes a few calls and boom like an hour later I have the inspector general of the post at Ft Polk calling me asking the situation. The overprotective motherly sister wins again!

1 comment:

  1. hee hee, Amanda cracks me up. I have been praying for you.

    ReplyDelete