16 March 2010

Dinner


Just a salad, but I decided to make it restaurant quality tonight! Just for one!


I have changed a few things that I do with my salads lately.

  • One I only use spinach...not lettuce anymore. It is better for you and I have found that for me it tastes just as good.

  • Two - I stopped getting fresh tomatoes and started using canned. Especially in the winter months, I have found that canned tomatoes are cheaper and taste sometimes better than the fresh.

  • Other than that I just throw on some carrots, boiled eggs, chicken, parmasan cheese and finish it up with my special salad dressing.
I love salad and for me and my army weight requirement standard that is a really REALLY good thing!

2 comments:

  1. what kind of dressing do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no no no...i make it special...i can't tell you until after you try it! The ingredients don't really sound like they go together, but it tastes good I think!

    ReplyDelete