13 March 2010

More self prescribed therapy

Here are a couple more cakes that I made today.


It was one of those cakes that I hated while I was doing it. Couldn't get it done fast enough! It was a little more dfficult than I was used to.
So after I got done with that really annoying butterfly, I did a funny cake with the leftover batter I had.







Both of these turned out better than my last cake!
 I was so frustrating at the time that I just started
 slinging icing everywhere....
VERY THERAPUTIC!
I highly recommend it as stress relief, but definately not for show! Yikes!

4 comments:

  1. Is that butterfly an actual pan? That is super cute. The girls would love to make that cake. You will have to bring it home with you next time you come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course...I just found it yesterday and had to try it! I thought they would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the butterfly too! I will have to look into renting a pan like that =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say you could borrow mine, but the drive to get it might be a little much! haha

    ReplyDelete