09 March 2010

You would be surprised

how often my life throws me curve balls! So I am driving over to get gas the other day on post when this thought comes to me...did my car get renewed when it was in missouri? So I open up the glove box and sure enough...it was due in January while it was in Missouri getting fixed, but no one caught it then! So I made a rush trip home to Missouri, a trip that usually takes me about 12 hours, to get the jeep inspected and registered. It took me about 23 and 1/2 hours to get there but I made it and got everything taken care of. I just made it back to post about 20 or 30 minutes ago.
The only thing I can say for sure about this trip is that it taught me something about myself...I have no future of criminal activity! I kept looking over my shoulder the whole way home and I only had an expired registration. I don't know how people deal with the guilt of the criminal life. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment