25 January 2011

The apartment...just for you Sarah!

This is my beautiful bathroom! It is green and gave me a place to put my Costa Rica memories...I love the way it turned out!



Next is my bedroom...












...and of course the most important part of any house! THE CLOSET!
Now I must add a disclaimer...these pictures were taken on the one day that everything was clean. So if you happen to stop by (feel free anytime!), it will NOT be this clean. (said with total certainty!) LOL...I have come to know that I have my strengths and spotless housekeeping just didn't make the cut! I am good with that...it gives me more time to do other things.


Stay tuned for more pictures of my new place....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it! Can't wait to see the rest! Thank you my friend!
    =)

    ReplyDelete