10 January 2011

The Rudloff Family

Many of you will probably have already seen these new family pictures on my sister's blog - http://thesikesfamily.blogspot.com/

But just in case, here they are again! I think they turned out so good.

Meagan and Patrick
Austin
~We...no, should say I have spent the year getting to know this family. Since I was deployed while Meagan and Patrick were dating and had just gotten back in time for the wedding, I didn't have many opportunities to get to know Patrick or Austin. We all have fun together, and I am hoping for more time with them in this new year.

Joe and Amanda
(clockwise)

Maggie
Sammy Jo
Jeremiah
Josiah
Kate



~This growing family is quite a bundle. They are all growing and learning, changing everyday! I teach the girls (and sometimes Josiah) Spanish each week and of course, we have many fun days at my apartment together!

Dad and Mom

~ They are both doing well. They amaze us everyday with the activities they still do at 50! Christmas eve they were sledding with the grandkids and never missed a beat! Not only are they staying active, but they are expanding their horizons. In February, they are going to Haiti to work at the same orphanage Dad worked at last year when he went!

 


This is my family...we have had quite a few adventures over the past year. One thing had stayed consistent though...we are there for each other. From new births to new jobs to new lives, we all get frustrated with each other at times. To be honest though, there is no one else that I would rather have in my family that this group of people. We care about each other no matter what, and that's something in our world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment