09 January 2011

Wii

So my Christmas present to myself was a wii...wanted one for years, but never had the room or time for it. Now I do.

I have only used it twice so far. First was Friday night. I had some girls over to the house and we played for a couple of hours. I didn't get any pictures of us (which we are all greatful for!), but we got so many laughs outa the crazy moves on a dance game. The kiddos came over for the morning on Saturday. They were all excited about the bowling game. Then I convinced them to play the dance game and they went nuts with it. They were....well, maybe I should just show you!



It took the girls a minute to get the hang of it...after that they really got into it!




Kate would stand in front of the TV and shake from side to side, but she quickly got tired of it and decided a bath was better. (The girl loves the bath tub! LOL)





 
Not only was this a fun way to spend the morning, but I was amazed at how good of a work out this game is too. Two or three songs and you are sweating and your legs are so tired! GREAT WORKOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment