06 January 2011

Life in gereral

I had stopped update my blog for awhile because I felt like it was a good use of time...because I didn't know if anyone read it. So here's for my best friend Sarah...because she reads it! Love ya...oooh and sent your christmas presents yesterday (wednesday). I know I know they are late, but hey nothing like spreading out the joy of the season right? All my plan the whole time!

Anyway, I don't go back to school until the 19th of January. Late, isn't it? I love it! I am spending the time getting so projects done around the house...pictures in the next blog (have to clean before putting them out on the web!). I have sewn a ribbon on my bed spread and pillow cases to make them more what I wanted for my room. Worked a little more on my military scrapbook. I must say it has been a little emotional than I thought, but I have another post on that! Baked more than I care to think...sending most of it overseas to my buddies there (Let me know if ya need a refill guys!)...using some of it for family gatherings too. I would say that I have cleaned my house, but hey, I wouldn't want to lie on a world wide web! Let see...I have started working on my spanish curiculim also...or again. It is a trail run with my nieces and we took off over christmas, but now that we are back at it, I am wishing that I would have taken the time to think about my next lessons a little more. My biggest challenge of the season was getting things for my house! I have a lot of the eccentials, but the walls are pretty bare and the tan on the walls is just a little boring! So with all of these projects you can see that posting wasn't my top priority.

No worries though...I will update regularly from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment