25 January 2011

My Kitchen

This is my favorite room in my house! As you can see, there are dirty dishes in the sink, stuff on the stove, and the counter has cookies on it, which is the way you will find it most times. My kitchen is NEVER clean! But I love it that way and I would imagine there are several people who are deployed right now who whole heartedly feel the same way!



It is really funny to me...as a child, my mom would have probably had to tie me up to keep me in the kitchen long, and heaven help the person who ate whatever the product was! But since then, I have perfected my ability to be still long enough to be in the kitchen...it calms and relaxes me, frustrates and aggrevates me, and most of all fattens and slows me (LOL).

So the cookies on the counter and the cupcakes on the stove (they were not cooked there! no jokes, crazy's!!!!)

This is my latest addition to my kitchen (really the addition is in the laundry room, which is in the kitchen so by default the addition is part of the kitchen!)





In keeping with my promise to one of my very special readers, I wanted to show you my favorite room!

No comments:

Post a Comment