09 February 2010

Here we go 'round the _______(well it's not a mulberry bush!)

So the news on the street is that Ft Polk is a little confused!


Mom and I got back here on Saturday night. The trip was very difficult because of the nausea and headache. It was a beautiful day unfortunately for me, so the sun was shining through the trees and into my eye ;( But I survived and the trip is complete. I went into my unit to report in yesterday and they were very upset with how things had gone at BAMC and they didn't really know what to do with me. So we are still waiting.


My follow up appointment has us all on pins and needles waiting to figure out if they are going to find out what is wrong on their own or if we are going to have another fight on our hands. If so, I am calling in re-enforcements. Any volunteers????!!!!!


Please pray that the doctors will take some type of action and not just pass this off again. Thank you for all your support. You all have been so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment