05 February 2010

Let me know...

So since I have been laid up in bed, I have been  thinking about what I am going to do when I get out. All the books and magazines and classes say that you shouldn't go right into another job after you leave the military. They recommend that you take some time off and let the civillian world sink back in.
SO
I am going to take a road trip. There are so many people I want to see before I get tied down to one spot again. Write me a comment if you want me to put you on my map for a stop! I have about ten places on all sides of the US and a couple outside of the US for that matter. Just let me know and I will do my best to pencil you in.
Can't wait to see all of you!

1 comment:

  1. UMMM! WHAT!!! I better be in SHARPIE and over many many days!

    Can't wait to see you! Love ya, sis!

    ReplyDelete