10 February 2010

Is that you final answer?

     I had my follow up appointment with my Ft Polk doctor today. He told me that he was going to refer me to a neuologist, optomitrist, and behavioral health (psychologist) for follow ups on my treatment. He said that those appointments might not be scheduled until next week around Wednesday or Thursday, so I don't really know how long it will take to get those completed.
     He also gave me the great news (sarcasm doesn't really come across to well on paper...rats :`< ) that I will be going back to work......tomorrow. They gave me a profile so that I don't have to run and suggested to my commander that I only work half days (a really good joke in the military!), but other than that I am pretty much back to full duty.
    If you would pray during this time for two things: 1.) That my unit will give me the time I need to rehabilitate myself while building up to being back to work full time. 2.) That my health will improve or that I will know what to do if it doesn't.
     Thank you all so much for all your support and prayers. Your loving care during this "insanity" has made a bad situation more bearable. So thank you again...I will probably wear those words out, but there is no way that I could explain to you all how much it means to have so many wanting an update so that they can pray better or sending things to help out. I have been truly touched many times over by the way that everyone has rallied around my whole family. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment