14 February 2010

Meet "my" Maggie.

Here is Maggie.
This is my first niece. She is like a cookie-cutter image of my sister. Maybe not so much in looks, but definately in actions. Maggie is the little "mom" of my borrowed crew.  She has become such a grown up young lady in the past year...every time I see her she surprises me again. She is a huge help to her mom with her littlest sister Kate.
When I think about Maggie, I think of her kind, gentle hearted spirit. She is so caring and loving to not only her brothers and sisters, but everyone around her. If someone is hurting or upset, Maggie is the first to try to comfort them. She has her stubborn moments ;) which when she controls, make her able to do anything she puts her mind to. She is so smart. She called me the other day to tell me that she had finished her first chapter book. I am so proud of all her hard work in school. She doesn't always like it, but she does her best and that makes her successes even greater!

     I love you, Maggie. Not matter what happens remember that you can be anything you want to be because you are strong and able. You are amazing and such a great person. Don't let anyone make you feel less...you are enough just the way you are. Don't change except to grow closer to your Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment