15 February 2010

Meet "my" Austin

This is my oldest nephew, Austin. He has only been in my family for about a year now. So he still thinks we are nuts, and I guess he's right!
Austin is all about his games...and his dad doesn't stand a chance against him! We all have had a great time this year getting to know this guy. But as great as it has been, I can't wait for the time when I can actually spend with him and learn who he is and what he likes!
Austin, I know that at times you are probably very uncomfortable with our families silliness, but know that we all love you and are very glad you are a part of our family! Take care and keep up your hard work at school! You have so much potential to do great things. Don't let other people tell you different. I am here if you ever need anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment