15 February 2010

Meet "my" Isaac.

Isaac Christopher Smith is my only nephew from my best friend Sarah, but not for long (ye-yah!).
     This boy, who I have nick-named my "I-man", is so cute...he smiles at just about everything. He warms up to people in no time at all, a fact that truely cemented my love for him since I am not around as much as I would like to be! He is an man's dream of a son. He is all about the dirt, messes, and outdoors!
     I was in Iraq when Sarah was pregnant with Isaac. I got leave right around the time he was supposed to be born, but the stubborn little meanie didn't want me around apparently because it didn't take long after I left for him to come! Ilove him anyway though.


Isaac, I look forward to many more years of playing and loving on you. I can't wait for the day that I can show and tell you all the crazy adventures your mom and I had together. You have a great mom, who I lean on all the time. She is real and will tell you like it is. Pick up that trait from her ok? Keep smiling, I-man! No matter what. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment